Rideau Canal Pedestrian Bridge Photos

2006-08-26

2006-08-26 (5 photos)

Pardon my thumb. I was so excited at the sight of the railings being built that I couldn't handle the camera properly! (W looking E)
Aside from the neat view of the railings, we can see that the workers have begun pouring the concrete for the steps. (SW looking NE)
The concrete is under those white tarps. You'll have to take my word for it. Come to think of it, I'll also have to take my word for it. (SW looking SE)
Another view of more railings. How about we just step back and enjoy their railing beauty. (NW looking SE)
Stepping back, we can see they're also starting to build up the approach on the Northwest side. (NW looking SE)

This post added September 2, 2006
Copyright 2005-2006 Charles Akben-Marchand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home