Rideau Canal Pedestrian Bridge Photos

2006-10-24

2006-10-24 (6 photos)

Okay, so I'm posting this on January 8, 2007. It's been quite a while, I know. I've seen some doubt as to whether I'd still be posting or taking photos. I have been taking photos, I've just been busy. My camera finally crapped out beyond hope, so I got a new one in December.

Below are some of the flower pots, stacked up after their contents were used. (SE looking NE)

Here is a shot of some of the plants as-installed at the bottom of the East approach.


They've torn up the temporary pathway and have started adding more plants here.


 And some more newly-installed vegetation at the top of the East approach.


Here's the view of the north-west flower bed from the East end of the bridge.

Here is the staging for some trees and bushes.

This post added January 8, 2007 [images re-added 2014-03-17]
Copyright 2005-2007 Charles Akben-Marchand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home