Rideau Canal Pedestrian Bridge Photos

2006-05-27

2006-05-27 (5 Photos)

Okay, so I'm posting many of these photos (except for June 6 to 15) on September 2, 2006. Needless to say, I can't remember everything I had been thinking when I took the photos.

This is the only photo I took today from the East approach. (SE looking N)

Here is the frame mold for the staircase next to the West approach. (SW looking SE)

Here is the deck. Not much difference from the last photo, except the metal pieces have been rearranged slightly. Incidentally, if you look at the filename for the photos, today's are incorrectly labelled.

Here is the curvy mold for the wall on the north side of the West approach. (NW looking S)
View of the bridge from the northwest. Very graceful. (NW looking SE)

This post added September 2, 2006
Copyright 2005-2006 Charles Akben-Marchand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home