Rideau Canal Pedestrian Bridge Photos

2006-09-07

2006-09-07 (6 photos)

I was in a hurry this morning, but when I saw that they were paving the East approach, I couldn't help but photograph the progress! (SE looking W)
And here's the progress at the croswalk towards the Campus bus stop. At first I thought they might put pavers in the remaining gap there... (SE looking SW)

But a couple of hours later, I was proven wrong! It was very fresh, very warm, and very smooth! (SE looking SW)Even though this guy's bike (tires at roughly 60psi) was resting on freshly-laid asphalt, his tires didn't make any indentations on it. (SE looking S)
Here's a view up the East ramp. To take this photo, I stayed on my bike (tire pressure 110psi) and rested my foot on one of the low bollards. (SE looking N)
Here's the pipe that they had to dig that trench for earlier. (E looking SW)

This post added September 20, 2006
Copyright 2005-2006 Charles Akben-Marchand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home